OluKai Hokua – Tan/Tan
OluKai Hokua – Men’s Sandals
Inspired by the strength of the sea, the OluKai Hokua is tough and versatile enough for any ocean adventure, whether sea kayaking or tide-pool hopping. With water-resistant synthetic straps as well as a rubber outsole featuring a sea urchin lug design for superior traction, we encourage you to get the Hokua a little wet. Hokua (hoh-koo-ah) means “Crest of a Wave” in the Hawaiian language. Not to mention, a portion of all proceeds directly supports the Ama OluKai Foundation, honoring those who preserve and celebrate the cultural heritage and Aloha spirit of Hawai‘i. Every pair gives back.
- Raised rope-core strap detail with heavyweight deco stitching accents
- Welded strap logo and laser-etched footbed detail
- Water-resistant synthetic straps
- Quick-drying jersey knit lining
- Soft comfortable nylon toe post
- Compression molded, EVA midsole
- Brushed drop-in ICEVA footbed provides anatomical fit for sustained comfort
- Non-marking rubber outsole featuring a sea urchin lug design and razor siping for added traction
OluKai Hokua Story
OluKai believes that everybody, no matter where they are, can live Aloha. It started as a different approach to a footwear company. We wanted to create footwear that is durable for the waterman and ocean lifestyle. We also wanted to create a brand that has strong values and roots with style, comfort, and craftsmanship. At OluKai, we believe that sustainability and positive living is less about an ethos and more about the choices that you make everyday. It’s about your actions, and inspiring the actions of others. Our Aloha, our breath of life is about the action of giving without any expectation of receiving. Years before OluKai was profitable, we were giving back because that is part of our core values. Finally, we produce products we believe in. Even more, we believe in quality of product and material, craftsmanship in construction, and also finding quality in life.