OluKai ‘Ohana Pewter/Black
OluKai ‘Ohana Pewter/Black – Classic Flip-Flop
The classic ‘Ohana is your go-to choice for simple everyday style. This flip-flop features soft nylon toe post webbing, a laser-etched logo, and embroidered detail. OluKai ‘Ohana is weather-resistant and floats, and is also lightweight and quick drying. Perfect for a day in the water!
- Rubber outsole with razor siped edges for grip on wet surfaces
- Anatomical molded midsole with a soft drop-in footbed for both comfort and support
- Thermoset rubber is a blend of rubber that is non-marking
- Gum rubber outsoles are naturally non-marking
- Vegan friendly footwear: 100% high-quality synthetic materials, 0% animal products
- Breathable and durable materials built for in and around water
OluKai ‘Ohana Story
OluKai believes that everybody, no matter where they are, can live Aloha. It started as a different approach to a footwear company. We wanted to create footwear that is durable for the waterman and ocean lifestyle. We also wanted to create a brand that has strong values and roots with style, comfort, and craftsmanship. At OluKai, we believe that sustainability and positive living is less about an ethos and more about the choices that you make everyday. It’s about your actions, and inspiring the actions of others. Our Aloha, our breath of life is about the action of giving without any expectation of receiving. Years before OluKai was profitable, we were giving back because that is part of our core values. Finally, we produce products we believe in. Even more, we believe in quality of product and material, craftsmanship in construction, and also finding quality in life.