Sanuk You Got My Back Plaid Chill
When you take your backless slippers with a lavish dash of class and unmatched Sanuk comfort… The stylish, new Sanuk You Got My Back Plaid Chill bestows a little kitschy sophistication and a lot of fuzzy warmth upon your toes. Featuring flannel uppers that are as soft and comfortable as your go-to plaid shirt, plus recycled polyester faux shearling lining, they’re a totally rad and dapper way to keep your feet super cozy this fall/winter season.
Sanuk You Got My Back Plaid Chill Features
- Polyester, Flannel upper
- Exposed gore, Heavy gauge deco stitch
- 75% recycled polyester (GRS certified), 25% elastic gore
- 100% Recycled Polyester faux shearling lining
- High-rebound Soft Top Foam footbed, 100% Recycled Polyester faux shearling lined footbed, Antimicrobial additive
- EVA midsole
- 47% Recycled EVA foam, 6% straw & 47% virgin rubber outsole, Happy U tread
- 100% GRS Certified RPET Sanuk Flag Woven Label
- Sustainability Initiative(s): Recycled materials
About Sanuk Yoga Joy Sandals
The Sanuk brand has been around since 1997 when founder Jeff Kelley started making sandals out of inner tubes and indoor-outdoor carpet. This spirit of innovation grew and became the backbone of the brand. Today, we strive to make products that are as much about fun and funk as they are about function. We’ve found that our feet are happiest when they tread the road less traveled – so we design our sandals accordingly! Because Sanuk is the Thai word for funk and happiness, our name is also our mantra. Our goal is to provide creatively inspired yet thoughtfully designed products for the global outdoor community… mostly because we are part of it. Thank you for your support! Smile… Pass it On!